Dibrugarh University, Assam invites applications for admissions to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the university departments commencing in the session 2013.
The Courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Performing Arts
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development and Applied Psychology.
- Master of Social Worker (MSW)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
- Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized Board of examination.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be obtained from the office of the University cash counter by paying Rs. 300/- in cash.
- Application form cab be downloaded from the official website of Dibrugarh University.
Dibrugarh, Assam - 786004.
Tel: 0373 - 2911704.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, June 21, 2013, 11:11 [IST]