The Courses are offered in:
- M.A. in Economics/ English/ History/ Kannada/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Master of Communication & Journalism (MCJ).
- M.Sc. in Applied Botany/ Applied Zoology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Physics/ Radiation Physics/ Geo-informatics/ Materials Science/ Mathematics/ Marine Geology/ Statistics/ Yogic Science/ Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc)
- M.S.W. (Master of Social Work)
- M.B.A (Tourism Administration)
- M.Com. (Master of Commerce)/ Master of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
- B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- P.G. Diploma in Yogic Science
- Certificate course in Yogic Science
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Mangalore University.
- Application form with prospectus may be obtained from The Registrar, Mangalore University, New Administrative Building, Mangalagangothri-574199 or Principal, University College, Mangalore- 575001 or Principal, F.M.K.M.C. College, Madikeri- 571201 on payment of ‘ 300./- (‘ 150/- for SC/ST/ Category-I on production of Caste Certificate) in person or by post on payment of ‘ 350/- (‘ 200/- for SC/ ST/ Category-I) through Challan/ D.D. in favour of the Finance Officer, Mangalore University along with a self-addressed envelope (40 X 17 c.m.) with the name of the course and the subject superscribed on the cover.
Selection for the following programmes will be based on entrance test which will be held in the respective departments. Entrance test fee is ‘ 300/- (‘ 150/- for SC/ST/Category-I).
- Last date for the submission of application form is June 29, 2013.
- Entrance exam from: July 1 to 5, 2013.
- Counseling and admission to all Science Departments: July 15, 2013.
- Counseling and admission to all Arts Departments: July 16, 2013.
Mangalagangotri - 574199.
Tel: 0824 - 2287276.