- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- Applicants to the MBA Program must be holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelors degree) from an accredited university. Applicants are expected to have a CGPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students with a CGPA between 2.50 - 2.99 may be admitted on probation basis.
- Candidates have to take an English Proficiency Test such as TOEFL or IELTS and score at least 550 (paper based) and 79 (internet based) or 6.0 respectively.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Institute of Management Technology.
Application fee: Rs 1,750/-
- Last date for the submission of application form is June 10, 2013.
- The session will commence from Friday, July 19, 2013.
Institute of Management Technology,
Dubai International Academic City,
P.O Box 345006,
Tel: 09714 - 4227244 / 3604844