The Programmes are offered in:
- Engineering Physics
- Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Industrial Chemistry
There will be 80 multiple choice objective questions in each subjects and the time duration will be 2 Hours. 4 marks will be given for the correctly answered question and 1 mark will be deducted for the wrongly answered question.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Warangal.
- Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and with Demand Draft for Rs.800/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST candidates) towards the application Fees. D.D. must be drawn in favour of Director NIT Warangal payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or SBI, Battala Bazar Branch, Warangal.
- Candidates should create login and password by registering themselves in the website NITWET. Then fill the online application form made available in the website after obtaining DD for processing fee, scanned copy of their latest passport photo, signature.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is June 07, 2013.
- NITWET 2013 will be held on June 15 and 16, 2013 at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
- Declaration of Results on: June 22, 2013.
National Institute of Technology,
Warangal - 506 004,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org