Dibrugarh University, Assam invites application for admission to Four Semester Full time Master of Law (LL.M) Programme to be conducted in the Centre for Juridical Studies commencing in the session 2013.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Law discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognized university.
- Students appearing in Bachelor's Degree final examination whose results have not yet been declared may also apply.
- Admissions fee per year: Rs 5,000/-
- Course fee per year: Rs 20,000/-
- Other fees: Rs 1,260/-
How to apply:
- The Application form can be obtained from the office of the Dibrugarh University,
- The Application form can also be obtained from the Centre for Juridical Studies, D.U by paying Rs. 1,000/- cash.
- The downloaded application form along with DD of Rs. 1,000/- in favor of 'The Registrar, Dibrugarh University', payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University (Code-2051).
- Last date for receipt of the application form: June 10, 2013.
- Date of LL.M Entrance test: June 23, 2013.
- Declaration of results on: June 28, 2013.
Centre for Juridical Studies,
Dibrugarh, Assam - 786004.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed