The UG Programmes are offered in:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) - 4-year (8-Semester)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) - 4-year (8-Semester)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Business Economics (BBE)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
The PG programmes are offered in:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Engineering (M.E)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Urban Planning (MUP)
- PG Diploma
- Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D. programme
- For Undergraduate: Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 60% of marks from any recognized board of Examination.
- For Postgraduate: Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with 60% of in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Birla Institute of Technology.
- A crossed Demand Draft for Rs.2,000/- (General) and Rs.1,200/- (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable) in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology", payable at Ranchi, in a A4 size envelope by appropriate means well in advance of the due date.
Last date for receipt of application for PG Programmes: June 15, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application for UG Programmes: June 25, 2013.
Admission & Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology,
Mesra, Ranchi - 835215.