- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Technology (MTech) [Program in Computer Science, Bio-informatics and Food Technology]
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) [Program in Computer Science and Information Technology]
1. For MBBS: Admission to MBBS programme will be based on the performance in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET)-2013 for MBBS programme-2013-14 conducted by CBSE and the 10+2 candidates seeking admission to MBBS programme must apply and appear in the NEET-(UG)-2013
2. For M.Tech: Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
3. For B.Tech: Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board board of examination.
How To Apply:
- Application form and prospectus by post the Demand Draft in favor of Jamia Hamdard payable at New Delhi, along with the request be sent to Assistant Registrar (Admissions ), Jamia Hamdard University, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi - 110062
- The application form can also be downloaded from the University website at www.jamiahamdard.edu. In such cases, the candidate should add an additional amount in respect of cost of application form (Rs. 500/- for Indian Nationals and Rs. 1500/- or US$ 30 for
- Foreign Nationals/NRI/Sponsored candidates). The application form will be given free of cost to children of all the categories of Jamia Hamdard employees.
Last date for submission of application form is : 30 May, 2013
For more details please visit the website: http://www.jamiahamdard.edu/ or contact :
New Delhi, India
Phone-No: 011-26059688 26059683 12 lines
Ext. 5389 5388