- Candidates should have a valid GATE score in his applicable category during either the year 2012 OR year 2013.
- candidates should have secured CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale (or 60% aggregate marks) in qualifying degree. The CGPA/marks criteria is relaxed for SC/ST category only to CGPA of 6.0 on 10 point scale (or 55% aggregate marks).
How to apply:
- Application form and brochure can be downloaded from the official website of CCMT and participating institutions.
- Fill the online application form and choices of programmes for all participating institutions through online portal.
An application fee of Rs 1,000/- for SC/ST and Rs 1,500/- for rest of the categories is payable online, is non-refundable and would not be adjusted towards any other fee.
Reservation of seats for OBC-Non Creamy Layer (OB), OBC-other minority-Non Creamy Layer (OM), SC and ST candidates will be as per Government of India norms. For candidates with physical disability (PD), otherwise fit to pursue the course, who qualify under relaxed norms, 3%seats are reserved in each of the categories (e.g. OC, OB, OM, SC, ST).
- Online application available: April 15, 2013.
- Last date for online registration & fee payment if done by E-challan: May 15, 2013.
- Last date for online registration & fee payment: May 18. 2013.
- Closing date of choice filling & locking/Automatic locking of choices: May 22, 2013.