The Programmes are offered in:
- Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- School of Management
- Life Science
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- TEQIP fellowship is available to students of the following Engineering branches without GATE score:
- Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Mining Engineering.
- However, Candidates need to secure minimum CGPA of 8.0/10 or 75% marks in B.Tech or CGPA of 8.5/10 or 80% marks M.Sc.
Candidates should an B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc/ MCA in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have an Master's degree in relevant discipline with 65% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application forms are available in official website of National Institute of Technology Rourkela.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of 'Director, national Institute of Technology, Rourkela', payable ta Rourkela.
Last date for the submission of application form is Feb 17, 2013.
Completion of scrutiny of applications by all departments: Feb 20, 2013.
Results: Feb 26, 2013.
Interview: March 11, 2013.
The Assistant Registrar(Academic),
National Institute of Technology,
Rourkela, Orissa - 769008.
Ph: 0661 - 2464000.