SAAT, the entrance test is conducted at 60 centers across 42 cities of India. The Test is primarily a objective multiple choice type test and is at par with the standard of the test of other national level entrance tests. The University abides by the Government policies on reservation for admission of women, physical disabled and SC/ST candidates.
Click here to know, which are programmes offered at SOA University.
Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline from recognized Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How To apply:
- Application Form & Information Brochure of SAAT-2013 can be obtained in Person / by Post from the SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar - 751030. Forms are also available at different counters of the constituent institutes of the university.
- Application form & information brochure of SAAT-2013 can also be obtained from designated branches of Axis Bank, Syndicate Bank, Punjab National Bank & Central Bank of India.
- Application form & information brochure of SAAT-2013 is available at website. The candidate have to fill up the details online, make payment by Debit Card/Credit Card (Rs. 500/-), take print out of application form, affix a recent colour photograph and send it by Post/courier.
- Candidates can also fill up the details online, take print out of application form, affix a recent colour photograph and send it by Post/courier alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of SIKSHA ‘O' ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Cost of one set of application form & information brochure is Rs. 500/- (in person by cash) and Rs. 550/- by post in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of SIKSHA ‘O' ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University,
Tel: +91-674- 2350635.