Objectives of IBCS:
Ranked with A4 by AIMA B-school Survey 2012, NBA (AICTE) Accredited Institute, 100% Placement Assistance Faculty members with industry exposure, A Grade Accreditation by NAAC (UGC), Industry Visits, Scholarship for Meritorious and deserving students, E-Library with Full text access of E-Journals through EBSCO host, Scopus, Fully Wi-Fi residential campus with modern facilities and more.
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate in any discipline with valid SAAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ CAT any other state or national level entrance scores (AICTE & UGC norms are applicable).
How To Apply:
Admission through Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University admission test (SAAT 2012)
The admission of students to the MBA (Full time two years) course is through Siksha O Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT 2012) conducted by SOA University , Bhubaneswar .Application Form & Information Brochure of SAAT-2012 can be obtained in Person / by Post from the SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar - 751030.
Forms are also available at different counters of the constituent institutes of the university. Application form & information brochure of SAAT-2012 can also be obtained from designated branches of Axis Bank, Syndicate Bank, Punjab National Bank and Central Bank (enlisted in Appendix-XVII of the Information Brochure). Cost of one set of application form & information brochure is a 750/- (in person by cash) and a 800/- by post in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
Students can APPLY ONLINE at the official website of IBCS.
- Check that the online application form has been properly and completely filled up (For details regarding filling up the application form refer the SAAT 2012 information brochure).
- After submission of the form; Please check your email (As entered in the application form) for application copy,
- Download your Application Copy and take the print out of the application form which has been send to your mail.
- Fill up the Demand Draft details as specified in the application form (Page1). Demand Draft of 750 /- in favor of "Siksha O Anusandhan University", Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Please retain a photocopy of filled up application form and the bank draft with you for future reference. On the back side of the Demand draft write your name & Course code.
- The candidate and parent / guardian must sign and the candidate must put the Left hand thumb impression on the form as specified in the application form.
- Paste your recent Black & White passport size Photograph (Do not staple the photograph).
- The application number will be allotted by the SAAT 2012 office on receipt of the filled up application form along with the bank draft.
- The acknowledgment for the receipt of the SAAT 2012 application will be intimated to your Email-Id within 10 days of receipt of the application form.
- Send the Application form to the following address:
Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O' Anusandhan Deemed University
Institute of Technical Education & Research (Campus)
Jagamara Post: Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha, India. Pin Code: 751030
Please Note: For Any Information regarding admission contact us at.
Ph. : +91-674-2350216 / 2350180 / 2350181, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE To view the fee structure.
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University
Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, India
Ph No: 9437035979, 9437035911