The Programmes are Offered in:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGDM in Finance
- PGDM in International Business
- PGDM in Human Resource Management
- PGDM in Marketing
- PGDM in IT / Operations
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized University.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of IFIM Business School.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs 1,100/- in favor of ‘Centre for Developmental Education', payable at Bangalore should be submitted to the admission department.
Scholarships of as much as Rs 3 lakh per student are provided in the form of fee waivers, based on certain eligibility criteria.
Last date for the submission of application form is Feb 14, 2013.
IFIM Business School,
#8P and 9P, KIADB Industrial Area,
Bangalore - 560100.
Tel,: 080 - 41432876.