The Programmes are offered in:
- Master of Arts
- master of Science
- Master of Mass Communication
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Library and Information Science
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Social Work
- B.A LL.B
- B.Sc, B.Ed
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Master of Education Course
- Diploma Course
- PG Diploma in Information Technology
Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from the Assam University Counter by paying Rs. 600/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Assam University.
Last date for submission of application form is June 15, 2012.
Date of Publication of list of eligible candidates for written test is July 05, 2012.
Silchar – 788011.
Tel,: 03842 – 270801.