The M.Tech Programmes are offered in:
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
The MBA Programmes are offered in:
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
Candidates should have an B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on GATE/ICAR Score (For M.Tech), MAT Score (for MBA) followed by Group Discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Assam University.
- For M.Tech: Application form can also be obtained from the University cash counter by paying Rs. 600/- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- The downloaded application form along with DD of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) in favor of 'Finance Officer, Assam University, Silchar', payable at silchar.
- Last date for submission of Application form: June 15, 2012.
- Date of Publication of list of candidates for written test: July 05, 2012.
- Last date for submission of Application form: June 20, 2012.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: July 04 and 05, 2012.
- Display of Selected candidates: July 06, 2012.
Silchar – 788011.
Tel,: 03842 – 270801.