The UG Courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Dual Degree Program
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Tour & Travel (BHMTT)
Candidates should passed in 10+2 examination with 50% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
How To Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University.
- Application form can also be obtained, by downloading GVSAT challan. The candidates is required to send a print out of the application form to the admission office of the Suresh Gyan Vihar University.
Last date for registration of offline application form is May 07, 2012.
Last date for registration of online application form is June 05, 2012.
GVSAT- 2012 offline exam will be held on May 13, 2012.
GVSAT-2012 online exam will be held from May 06 to June 06, 2012.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University,
Tel,: 0141 – 6450389.