The specializations are offered in:
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Public Health Dentistry
Candidates should have an BDS degree from a recognized Dental Council of India.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance examination.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Saveetha University.
Last date for the submission of application form is January 31, 2012.
Entrance exam will be held on February 11, 2012.
No 162, Poonamallee High Road,
Velappanchaadi, Chennai – 600077.
Tel.: 044 – 26801580/85