There is no other relationship on earth like a mother and her children. Being a mother is not an easy task as her whole life is dedicated to her kids. It is believed that a mother's love is the purest of all loves and she sacrifices a lot for her children. Mother's Day is observed on the second Sunday of May every year to thank her for all her sacrifices. This year it will be observed on May 9, 2021. This day is the best opportunity to thank her for all her sacrifices and unconditional love.
Here are some beautiful quotes that you can share with your mothers to express your love and care and to make her feel special.
- "It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?" - Mahatma Gandhi
- "Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face." - George Eliot
- "When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know." - Charley Benetto
- "The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation." - James E. Faust
- "My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. " - Jodi Picoult
- "The best place to cry is on a mother's arms." - Jodi Picoult
- "When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth." - Mitch Albom
- "Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children." - William Makepeace Thackeray
- "Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob." - Leroy Brownlow
- "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." - Abraham Lincoln
- "A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend." - Unknown
- "A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." - Cardinal Meymillod