The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education has introduced the ''MHRD Internship Scheme.'' The objective behind introducing the MHRD Internship Scheme is to encourage young students to be a part of the Ministry in formulating policies and various initiatives in Education Sector. The scheme is for Indian citizens who are pursuing their Graduation/ Integrated PG studies in a recognised university/institutions within the country or abroad. Aspirants who are aiming for MHRD Internship Scheme can check all important details below.
MHRD Internship Scheme Highlights
|Name||MHRD Internship Scheme|
|Introduced by||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Frequency||Twice a year - (November-December) and (April-May)|
|Number of Interns||15|
|Stipend||Rs 10,000 per month|
|Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
MHRD Internship Eligibility
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be pursuing Graduation/Integrated UG or PG programme in education, social sciences, science, humanities, management, engineering, ICT, law from any recognised university/institution within India or abroad.
- Candidates pursuing three or four years programme should have at least completed two years out of four semesters of course.
- Students who are pursuing a five year integrated programme should have completed three years.
Students Eligible Only From Following Academic Institutions
- Institutions of National Importance/ Institution of Eminence
- For Technical/Management institutes - from institutes in top 50 in NIRF ranking in technical/management category
- For Law institutions - students from top 10 law institutes falling within NIRF ranking for Law category
- For Universities - students from top 50 institutes in NIRF ranking for Universities category
- International Institutions of eminence figuring in QS top 100
MHRD Internship Application Form
Candidates should apply online for MHRD Internship Scheme through official link which is available on the homepage of MHRD (https://mhrd.gov.in/). Candidates should have a valid mobile number to register for Scheme.
MHRD Internship Scheme: Domains/Areas Available
|Higher Education||Technical education including IITs, IIMs, apex bodies, research and development, skill development/vocational education|
|University education, development of language and its related institutions|
|Deemed universities, other higher education institutions, Rashtriya Ucchatar Siksha Abhiyan (RUSA)|
|National Mission on Education through ICT, distance learning, apprentice scheme|
|Book promotion, minority education|
|Education policy, internationalization of education teacher education design innovation|
|School Education & Literacy||Elementary education|
|Adult education & literacy|
Benefits Of MHRD Internship Scheme
Students will get an exposure to government functioning and policy issues in HRD. They can contribute to policy formulation with their inputs.
Aspirants should note that MHRD Internship Scheme is neither a job nor any assurance for any job. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification meticulously before applying online for MHRD Internship Scheme.