The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has conducted the Probationary Officers (PO) Main exam on November 30, 2019. Over 45,000 candidates shortlisted for the IBPS PO Main exam, which held at various test centres spread across the country. The computer-based examination was conducted between 9:00 am and 12:30 pm. Most of the candidates who have rated the IBPS PO Mains exam question paper as difficult. Check the complete IBPS PO Mains exam analysis 2019 below.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019
|S. No||Sections||Good Attempt||Level|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||7-9||Difficult|
|2||Data Interpretation & Analysis||16-18||Very Difficult|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019: Data Interpretation & Analysis
A total of 4 sets of Data Interpretation and 5 questions were asked from each set. The probability-based questions are tough for most of the candidates. The questions related to the number series are also very difficult.
- Data Interpretation - 25 questions
- Probability - 3 questions
- Number Series - 1 question
- Caselet Time & Work - 3 questions
- Caselet Population - 5 questions
IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019: Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
The puzzles & seating arrangement and Syllogism are very difficult in the entire reasoning ability section.
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangement - 20 questions
- Syllogism - 2 questions
- Inequality - 3 questions
- Input-Output Moderate - 3 questions
- Coding-Decoding - 3 questions
- Blood relation+ Linear arrangement - 4-5 questions
- Direction Distance - 3-4 questions
- Word-based - 1 question
IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019: English Language
The most difficult topics are word exchange and reading comprehension. Candidates who have performed well in Reading Comprehension can expect a positive result.
- Reading Comprehension - 16-18 questions
- Word Replacement - 3-4 questions
- Parajumble - 5 questions
- Error Spotting - 3-4 questions
- Word Exchange - 4-5 questions
IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019: General Economy/ Banking Awareness
As expected, most of the questions were from current affairs only. There were a few questions on general banking and finance.
IBPS PO Main Exam Cut-off
Also Read: IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019