The CUCET test is conducted for the students of class 12 and bachelor's and master's degree holders for admission into the UG/integrated program/BVoc, postgraduate program and the research program respectively in the below 10 universities.
CUCET exam is conducted jointly by the 10 central universities - Central University of Haryana, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Karnataka, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Punjab, Central University of Rajasthan, Central University of South Bihar and Central University of Tamil Nadu, under the guidance of Central University of Rajasthan.
How To Apply For CUCET Exam 2018
Schedule of CUCET-2018 Examination
|The opening of the online application form for all programs||Feb 19, 2018|
|The closing of the online application form for all programs||Mar 26, 2018|
|The last date to accept the fee through Challan generated up to||24.00 hrs on Mar 26, 2018-Mar 27, 2018|
|The issue of admit cards||Apr 13, 2018|
|Exam dates||Apr 28-29, 2018|
|Answer key upload||Apr 30, 2018|
|Grievances, if any||05.00 pm on May 2, 2018|
|Corrected answer key ready||May 9, 2018|
|Result declaration||May 25, 2018|
CUCET - 2018 Exam Pattern
The CUCET exam consists of 100 objective-type questions (MCQs) which have to be completed in two hours duration. The question paper will have two parts:
- Part A covers 25 question of English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Part B shall have 75 questions and cover the domain knowledge of the candidates.
- Each right answer will fetch 1 mark while each incorrect answer has negative marking of 0.25 mark.
Follow These Smart Ways To Crack CUCET-2018 Exam
- When you consider the English subject, candidates should be clear about the parts of the sentences, tenses, antonyms, synonyms & words.
- Reading newspapers & magazines would elevate vocabulary and update you with general knowledge. Watch bulletins & browse the net to be updated with the current affairs.
- The general ability is another section which has to be concentrated on every year. Candidates need to have strong fundamentals in core subjects, general awareness and current affairs.
- The candidates should know the latest exam pattern and syllabus, collect previous years' papers. Prepare & excel in each section of the exam. Practice papers while setting time for each paper. Make a note of questions repeated every year & make short notes for technical subjects and keep revising them. After completing your studies, solve and practice more of papers to judge yourself.
- Now the question is, how to manage your time? Managing time and maintaining a schedule for all the subjects is very important. Refer to one really good book instead of going through a number of average books.
- Candidates should use these tips and tricks to crack the exam. Reduction of mental stress and practicing more each day is a sure way to success.