BRICS is an association of five major emerging economies in the world. Every year, BRICS forum organises the BRICS Math online competition in the field of Mathematics for students from Grades 1 to 12 in BRICS countries - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. The BRICS Math competition is hosted by the educational platform dragonlearn.in.
BRICSMATH empower students to develop out of the box thinking skills. The intention behind the competition is to cultivate an interest in Mathematics and develop logical reasoning skills. The participation is free of charge for students. Check the complete details about BRICS Math Competition 2020.
BRICS Math Online Competition 2020
|Name||BRICS Math Competition|
|Languages||English, Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian, Vietnamese, Hindi and Chinese|
|Participating Countries||Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Indonesia, Vietnam|
|Classes||Grades 1 to 12|
BRICS Math Competition Registration
- To register for the BRICS Math online competition, teachers should go to the website www.bricsmath.com and register their students online.
- Students get their logins and passwords and can solve the tasks.
- Students who have dragonlearn.in profiles can use their login credentials for competition.
- The BRICS Math competition is held online and the test is completely free of cost.
BRICS Math Competition Rounds
It consists of the best tasks of previous years' competitions and provides an opportunity to practice.
This round allows students to practice before the main round. One should note that the trial round results will not affect the main round.
The duration of the main round is 60 minutes to complete all the tasks. To participate in the main round, it is not mandatory to complete the trial round. Once the student logouts, the test is automatically submitted.
The Brics Math Competition develops creativity amongst children and motivates them towards learning. The organisers provide the tasks in the form of a game which makes the learning process more interesting and effective. The competition focuses on logical thinking.
BRICS Math Competition 2020 Dates
- Preparing for the Competition - April 22-May 22, 2020
- Trial Round - July 21-Sep 13, 2020
- Main Round - Sep 14-Oct 30, 2020