Many of them actually think that the column labelled Career Objective in a resume is a waste of space. While it could be true, passionate people with real career goals know that it is a very meaningful column because it is their vision statement to land their dream job.
Having a dream is special and having one for your career is even more meaningful and rewarding. For some it is a soul search and not a hunt for just another occupation. It is easier to be in love with your dream job as a fresher but retaining it throughout life is true love. Are you certain about your relationship with work? Here are 10 signs that you have landed in your dream job.
- You wake up with enthusiasm to go to office.
Money Does Not Matter
Follow your passion and success follows you. Of course you are not expected to do any service for free. But being happy in a job means that you are already drawing a deserving remuneration and more money is not on your mind while working. You are able to whole-heartedly focus on the work without worrying about the salary and making quick bucks.
- You arrive early to work.
Sense Of Belonging
- You feel accepted and wanted by your employer and colleagues.
- You are able to work to your fullest potential.
- Your employer notices your work.
There is no dearth for motivation. You have people and things that you feel happy when you look at. Whenever you feel drained out, you could reach out to them for recharge.
The company has an open door policy where you can meet anyone at any level and people are ready to give you the support you require to work.
- There is a regulated company policy with regards to promotion and increment.
- Your roles and responsibilities increase as time passes.
- Your experience is helpful for future enterprises.
- You could make value additions to your resume.
Pride and Satisfaction
- The whole experience of working gives you a sense of pride and happiness.
Ability To Look And Feel Good
- Your dress code does not make you feel like being into someone else's clothes.