Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) will conduct its national level All India Selection Test (AIST) 2015 for admissions to undergraduate and post graduate courses from June 12 to June 14, 2015.
The AIST is the common entrance test to take admission in one of the numerous courses available at FDDI. The duration of AIST will be 2.hours and 50 minutes and the question paper will be in both English and Hindi.
The pattern for the exam will be as follows:
- There would be a total of 150 objective type questions, in multiple-choice format.
The students appearing for the examination will be judged on the basis of the following:
- For PG Programmes: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning, English, General Awareness and Business Aptitude.
- For UG Programmes: Mathematics, General Science, English and General Awareness.
- Every question would carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
The candidates would be required to press 'Start Test' button on the timer to commence with their exam. On completion of the test, the candidates can exit by pressing the "Submit" button.
Courses offered at FDDI are as follows:
- FDDI School of Footwear design, Production & management: MBA (Footwear Design, Production & management),
- M.DES (Creative Design & CAD/CAM),
- B.DES. (Footwear Design, Production & Management)
- FDDI School of Leather Goods and Accessories Design: B.DES. (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)
- FDDI School of Fashion Design: B.DES. (Fashion Design)
- FDDI School of Retail Management
- FDDI School of Business Management: Integrated Programme in Business Management
Footwear Design & Development Institute popularly known as FDDI is rated among the premier design and management institutions in the world. The Noida campus of FDDI in Uttar Pradesh was the first of its kind and then campuses at Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Rohtak, Chhindwara, Jodhpur & Guna followed.