Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Exam
How to Apply For MAT
The MAT Dec registration will start from September, 2020, and it will end on November 29, 2020.
DETAILED SCHEDULE - Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
MAT 2020 (December) Application Fee:
Register Online with Credit / Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking, UPI and Paytm Wallet. The fee details are given below.
|For Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
|For Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)
|For Paper Based Test (PBT)
|For PBT + IBT
How To Register?
- For MAT registration, a candidate has to read the instructions carefully and first Log on to the official website and register as a new user
- Read the instructions and proceed for self-registration
- A candidate has to provide valid mail Id and person contact no until the admission process has been completed
- Once the registration is done, you should have to pay the application fee through online mode
- If a candidate who is applying for both type of exam has to Rs 2650/-
- The aspirant has to pay registration & application fee online through Net banking/Credit/Debit card
- You will receive an Email and SMS confirming that your payment data has got updated in the registration portal. Then you need to re-login to the portal proceed with
- the remaining part of the registration process
- Clicking on View/Modify button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify
- The system will re-confirm to you for Submit. Once you confirm, your form will get finally Submitted and no change in the data is possible after this
- If you wish, you can take a printout of your filled form and keep a copy with you for further reference. This completes the MAT 2020 registration process
Once the fee has been deposited shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
A candidate has to keep following documents before starting to fill up the online application form:
- Valid Email Id
- Personal Details
- Academic Qualification Details
- Image of scanned candidate photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should be 40 KB to 150 KB.
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size shouldbe 10 KB to 150 KB
- Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card details for making an online payment