The demand for comprehensive programmes continues to rise because of the productive result. The BBA+MBA Integrated course is one amongst comprehensive programmes in management. This unique course is slowly getting a good response from students who are aiming for a management degree after three years of graduation. As the course focuses exclusively on management from Class 12 onwards, it can prepare candidates better for managerial profiles. This courses will help candidates to enhance the business skills along with some valuable expertise in the field of their choice. Explore all about the BBA MBA Integrated course!
What Is BBA MBA Integrated Course?
To make it simple, it is the combination of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration. Students who have graduated in Class 12 can take up this course to pursue a career in the field of business management. It combines both undergraduate and postgraduate management programmes which help students to grow as better business leaders.
Advantages Of Choosing BBA MBA Integrated Course
Many students may ask what is the difference between five-year BBA MBA Integrated course and MBA after graduation at PG level. Well, there are some advantages to BBA MBA Integrated course one can't overlook. There will be no course or subjects repetition in BBA MBA Integrated course. If students are pursuing an MBA after BBA, one will find a repeat of core subjects. One more benefit of pursuing BBA MBA Integrated course is candidates will advance to the next level of management education after two years.
Why Opt For BBA MBA Integrated Course?
Candidates who are aiming for a career in management can opt this without any second opinion because it will save time and money to appear for entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. The course also helps the candidates to stand out from the crowd in management skills. This unique course also provides a greater chance of getting selected for management profiles in the job market compared to MBA graduates.
What To Consider While Choosing BBA MBA Integrated Course
Certainly, there are some important points aspirants need to remember while opting for the BBA MBA Integrated course. Check the points below.
- One should be very clear about their goal and career, as they will be studying for five-years. They cannot switch to other fields after a certain period.
- If a candidate is interested in the other fields such as IT, Finance and Engineering along with management, he/she is advised to choose an MBA at PG level.
- A few institutes offer the BBA MBA Integrated course in India. Hence, it is advised to take utmost care while opting the institute.
- We advise students to explore the syllabus and semesters of all the years prior to joining the BBA MBA Integrated course.
- Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) - (IIM Rohtak)
- Integrated Programme in Management - IIM Indore
- Integrated MBA in Sustainability Management - Xavier University
- BBA+MMS - Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- BBA+MBA (Five Year Integrated) - Nirma University Institute of Management
- MBA (Integrated) - SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- BMS+ MBA - Mumbai University
- MBA (Five Years) - Lucknow University
- Integrated BBA (Hons) + MBA (Five Years) - Jindal Global Business School
- MBA (Five Years) - Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- MBA (Five Years) - Kurukshetra University
- Integrated MBA (Four Years) - NIIT University
Top Institutes That Offer BBA MBA Integrated Course
There are a few popular institutes in the country that offer a five-year integrated MBA course after Class 12. Check the list of courses along with institutes below.