Women entrepreneurs have become rock stars especially in the fields of marketing, business and entrepreneurship. Many corporate companies believe that gender diversity particularly at top management perform better and witness a significant profit increases. To encourage and prepare more women to take up the leadership roles across various business sectors, the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) collaborated with IBM and started the 'Tanmatra - Women in Leadership Programme'. Explore all the details about the IIMB Tanmatra Women In Leadership Programme.
IIMB Tanmatra Objective
- Tanmatra is a cross-industry leadership development programme.
- The programme is designed to advance women in the Indian business community.
- The course provides functional knowledge and leadership skills required at top management level.
- It will provide a forum for senior leaders in India to 'Pay It Forward' to emerging women leaders.
- The programme will impart exposure to business concepts, mentoring, and networking opportunities with established leaders.
Tanmatra Important Details
- A least 15 years and above work experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 participants per sponsoring organization.
- The participation will be based on company sponsorship only. The individual nomination will not be entertained.
- Limited to 35 high potential women nominated by participating organizations.
Tanmatra Programme Structure
Tanmatra is a 16 days residential programme at IIM Bangalore that run in 3 phases.
The programme will enable the participants to work on a topic of significance within participating organizations in parallel during the programme.
Themes are centered around Exploring the Self, Owning Careers and Impacting Business Outcomes; The approach is a blend of academic, reflective and experiential learning
Tanmatra Programme Design & Schedule
Tanmatra design consists of three modules - Personal Leadership, Functional Leadership and Strategic Leadership.
- Module-1 (5 days) - Personal Leadership
- Module-2 (5 days) - Functional Leadership
- Module-3 (7 days) - Strategic Leadership
Tanmatra Course Fee
Tanmatra course fee is Rs. 3,50,000 + GST @ 18% per participant. The fee includes residential accommodation at the campus for the face-to-face modules (16 programme days). The fee can be paid in instalments as per the below schedule.
Rs. 50,000 + GST (on confirmation)
Rs. 1,00,000 + GST
Rs. 2,00,000 + GST
How To Apply IIMB Tanmatra?
Interested women candidates have to apply online through the ''Register for self'' option. One can follow the link to register for IIMB Tanmatra course - http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfeep.home
Aspirants should upload company-sponsorship letter and detailed profile. In case of any clarification, candidates can contact to authority.
Phone: +91 - 80 - 2699 3660/ 2699 3380