Electrical safety is a requirement that not only the professionals but also the common men need to know. In order to fulfil this, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt of India is conducting a short term course on Electrical Safety. Foreman Training Institute, Bangalore will be conducting this course.
Name of the course
7th Aug - 11th Aug 2017
9 am to 5.30 pm
It will be conducted on request from Industries / Organisation for a group of 10-20 participants as per the infrastructure available in the institute.
Key topics covered
- Electrical Hazards: Electric Shock- Causes, effect, prevention.
- Burns- causes, effects & prevention.
- Protection against Electric shock
- Protective devices like MCB, ELCB / RCCB
- Safe procedures in electrical maintenance works
- Central Electricity Authority Regulations (CEAR-2010)
- Lockout and Tagout
- Electrical Fire: Causes, prevention, fire fighting
- Electrical safety
- Safety precautions against electrical accidents
- First aid
- Case studies
Rs 2000 to Rs 4000 depending on the qualification of the candidate. Application fees is Rs 100
How to apply for the short term course on electrical safety?
In order to apply for the short term course on electrical safety, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the website http://www.ftibangalore.gov.in/app.html
- Click the link that flashes 'Application form'
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of it
- Fill in the required details
- Attested copies of educational qualification & experience to be enclosed along with the application
- Send it to The Director, Foreman Training Institute, Outer Ring Road, Yeswanthpur, Bangalore - 560 022