The results of Class 12 or Higher Secondary board examination is declared by the West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). Candidates can check their results on the official website.
When was the exam conducted?
- The Class 12 examination was held from March 15 to March 29, 2017, at various test centers across the state.
How many students appeared for the exam?
- This year, approximately 8 lakh candidates appeared for the Class 12 examination.
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- On the homepage, click on HSC results 2017
- Enter the roll number and other details
- Click on 'Submit'
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take print put of the same for future reference
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education is the West Bengal state government administered autonomous examining authority for the Standard 12 examination of West Bengal.The examination for the 12th standard is called the Uchyaa Madhyamik (Bengali) or Higher Secondary examination (Also known by its acronym H.S. or 12).