India's first Rail University in Gujarat has opened admissions for its first bactch of students. The varsity had set a cut-off percentage of 55% for admitting students. India's dream to set up a Rail University now becomes a vision. The Indian Railways will serve as an experiential laboratory for NRTI students.
The National Rail and Transport University (NRTU) is seen as a big boost for the Indian Railways. The admission process commenced on May 30, 2018 and has seen 3500 students enrol on the first day. The classes for the founding undergraduate batch have begun from Sep 5, 2018, which is Teacher's Day. According to official sources, the debut courses were likely to see around 10000 applications this year by the end of June.
Rail University Admissions Merit List 2018
How to check the Merit list for Rail University Admissions 2018?
- Log on to the Rail University merit list page.
- The list of successful candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it to your computer and take a printout of it for future reference.
The premier institution has been set up in Vadodara, Gujarat.
NRTI Admissions 2018 Details
|Course Fees||INR 82500|
|Selection Process||Aptitude Test|
|Exam Syllabus||English, Mathematics and General Knowledge|
|Educational Qualification||Class 12 graduation in PCM with 55% aggregate|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 years|
|Deadline To Apply||June 30, 2018|
|Exam Date||July 2018|
|Counselling Commencement Date||Aug 10, 2018|
|Course Commencement Date||Sep 5, 2018|
Rail University Admissions Exam Pattern 2018
- Number of Questions - 100
- Question Type - Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration - 90 minutes
- Marks - 1 for every correct answer and -.33 for every wrong answer
How To Apply For Rail University Admissions 2018
In order to apply for Rail University Admissions 2018, follow the steps given here:
Step 1: Log on to the Rail University official website.
Step 2: On the home page, click on the button that reads, REGISTER NOW.
Step 3: Enter your details in the fields provided.
Step 4: Click on the declaration checkbox.
Step 5: Click Submit and complete the registration process.
Objectives Of The University
- According to the Railway Ministry, the university would skill human resources and the build the capability of the Indian Railways.
- The Rail University will foster entrepreneurship and generate large scale employment opportunities
- The ministry said, "India's 1st National Rail & Transportation University to transform Indian railway and transport sector for a New India." Railway Minister, Piyush Goyal said that realising PM Narendra Modi's vision of Make in India, Skill India and Startup India, the government has set up the 1st National Rail and Transportation University in Vadodara, Gujarat.