The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has released supplementary exams dates.
Students, who have failed to clear the HSC exams can appear for supplementary exam, which will be conducted on July 9 and July 11, 2016.
Students, who wish to apply for class improvement scheme should visit the official website to apply online.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the tab 'HSC Login'
- Enter the division and school
- Enter 'username' and 'password'
- Click on the 'submit' button
Candidates can fill online forms from May 30, 2016 to June 9, 2016. The prescribed fee can be paid between June 10 and 14, 2016. If candidates apply after June 9, they will have to pay the late fee.