Delhi is the national capital of India. Delhi has around 23 technical institutions, which includes IIT, NIT and IIIT.
The most common branches offered in the state are Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering.
Interestingly, Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering, Delhi offers a distinctive tool engineering programme, NPTI is one among the five colleges that offer full-time Power Engineering programmes.
Here is the list of the top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi 2014:
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Delhi Technological University, Delhi
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi
- An autonomous institution under Govt. of NCT of Delhi and affiliated to University of Delhi, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is a seat of higher technical education in India.
- It was established in year 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology with the objective to meet the growing demands of manpower in the emerging fields of engineering and technology with a close social and industrial interface. Read more
National Institute of Technology, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT(s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance.
- NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Read more
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
National Power Training Institute, Faridabad
- National Power Training Institute (NPTI), an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 organization, is a National Apex body for Training and Human Resources Development in Power Sector with its Corporate Office at Faridabad.
- NPTI operates on an all India basis through its Units in different power zones of the country located at Faridabad, Neyveli, Durgapur, Badarpur, New Delhi, Nagpur, Bangalore, Guwahati, Nangal, Centre for Advanced Management. Read more
Bharathi Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Delhi
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, New Delhi was established in 1999. BVCOE has strived to provide the best engineering education to its students through well qualified and dedicated faculty and provision of well equipped modern labs.
- The college affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University, New Delhi, and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Read more
Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Delhi
Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Delhi was established in 1999. ASET has crossed many milestones in its journey in academics and professional excellence to create a niche in the conglomeration of esteemed technical institutions of Northern India. Read more