The B-schools in India are trying their best to evolve and reinvent themselves with the changing times. Plus, The WEEK-MaRS survey ranks the best B-schools in the country.
The Week is pleased to bring you the third annual survey of the Business Schools in India. They are committed to the highest standards of quality and impartiality.
Indian School of Business Hyderabad
- The Indian School of Business evolved from the need for a world class business school in Asia.
- Our founders- some of the best minds from the corporate and academic worlds- visualized the leadership needs of emerging Asian economies
For more information, visit Indian School of Business Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Alumni Association was established in 1967 to foster Institute-alumni relationships, and thereby to advance the objectives of the Institute.
- It is headquartered at the IIMA. All those who pass out of the Institute, and are eligible for alumni status, are its members
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Established in 1973, the Institute has since then built on its base of highly accomplished faculty.
- The world class infrastructure and motivated student body to emerge as one of the premier institutes for management education and research promoting managerial excellence in the country
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- An Institute founded in 1965, JBIMS is considered to be unique in management education as it is firmly rooted in the local soil and capable of articulating the Indian ethos.
For more information, visit Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
- The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961.
- The college was established in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal.
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963.
- The institute established by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Xavier Labour Relations Institute Jamshedpur
- XLRI Jamshedpur is a premier management institute in the country was founded in 1949 in the Steel city of Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
For more information, visit Xavier Labour Relations Institute Jamshedpur
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) is on a high growth trajectory.
- The institute offers widest range of academic programmes in the field of management education.
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
S.P.Jain Institute of Management Studies
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) is one of the premier business schools in the country.
- Since its inauguration in 1981 by the then British Prime Minister the Rt. Hon'able Margaret Thatcher, it has been consistently recognized as one of the top 10 business schools in India.
For more information, visit S.P.Jain Institute of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow's mission is to be a global, socially conscious and integrated school of management, towards management development, both in India and abroad.
For more information, visit Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
The rating exercise is carried out by compiling information from multiple sources including data supplied by the schools, survey among recruiters, students and alumni as well consulting websites and online data sources. Of these, information provided by the schools remains the most important and therefore we request all Business Schools to participate in the exercise.
Chekhov's words seem to be the guiding philosophy of B-schools across India. While knowledge is important, equally important is its application. So why wait till internships or placement? Students are getting a chance to apply their knowledge while on campus.
Here is the survey for the list of top 10 b schools in India for finance course.