Revision, an important aspect of reading can be of major saviour if students have proper plan while having a last minute revision. Careerindia has listed out few last minute tips for CBSE students to destress from Board exam blues. Students appearing for exams can read out the following tips to ensure success in the upcoming exam.
1. Chalk out the revision timetable: The timetable should accommodate all the subjects and the number of hours dedicated to each subject. Ensure that all the subjects should be covered in the revision according to the time allotted.
2. Avoid last minute learning: Do not take up new concept to learn during last minutes of study. Concentrating on new topic double your stress rather concentrate on revising what you have already learnt.
3. Time to revise, be selective: Since the time is all about reviewing and analysing your learning efficiency. It is necessary to focus on what you have already learnt during study preparations. Select the important topic in each chapter to revise. You can also check the previous question papers to know the importance of the topic.
4. Solve previous year question paper: Solving old question papers will help you to get a clear graph of your studies. This will help you to know how well your prepared for the exam. Besides, it also throw light on your time management skill.
5. Emphasise on writing speed: You are well aware that your writing speed needs to be given much importance. It is essential to ensure and maintain uniformity while answering in order to cover all the sections.
6. Have proper sleep: It is the time to say bye to sleepless nights and have enough sleep. Put your brain to rest instead of forcing it to indulge in last minute studies. Exhausted brain never help you to recollect whatever have you read. So keep focused on revision and rest comfortably.