The Awards have been established to attract and support high-achieving students from India to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Scholarships are available to candidates who pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program.
Where can the scholarship be taken?
The scholarship can be taken in Australia.
For whom is the scholarship awarded?
The scholarship is awarded to the candidates who learn any of the courses offered by the university.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Be a citizen of India, and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Must be residing in India, prior to commencing study at UNSW.
- Must have submitted a Scholarships application.
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
Have achieved a minimum academic result, as demonstrated in their UNSW admission application of:
- All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) a minimum of 1 point over the academic entry requirement or Indian School Certificate (ISC) a minimum of 2 points over the academic entry requirement or International Baccalaureate (IB) - at least 2 points of academic program entry or GCE A Levels - at least 1 points over program entry.
- Completion of a recognized bachelor degree in India with a minimum grade equivalent to a UNSW GPA of 70.
- Submitted a digital video testimonial of how a scholarship at UNSW will help them achieve their aspirations.
How is the selection process done?
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit.
- The digital video testimonial.
The Scholarships will be offered, as one of the following:
- Scholarship 1: A tuition fee waiver scholarship offer, a value of $10,000 per annum, for the minimum duration of the program. There are 10 offers available.
- Scholarship 2: A full tuition fee waiver scholarship, for the minimum duration of the program. There is one (1) offer available.
How to apply?
- The mode of application is online.
Dates to remember:
Scholarship application deadline is 30 May, 2017.
Students interested in this Scholarship can visit: http://www.international.unsw.edu.au/India