The University Of Glasgow is offering MBA scholarships for students pursuing Master of Business Administration program for the academic year 2017. The University of Glasgow has a number of MBA awards available for 2017 entry for students who demonstrate academic excellence.
The term "Scholarship" is a financial aid offered to students to further their education. Scholarships are given to students who meet certain criteria which reflect the values. Indian students can locate scholarships for MBA program now.
Among all the other countries, Indian students are eligible to grab MBA scholarship offered by The University Of Glasgow.
- Indian nationality is a must.
- Candidates must have obtained a degree equivalent to a U.K 2.1 Hons or better.
- Hold an offer for MBA program.
Numbers of scholarships available?
10 scholarships are being awarded by the University.
The value of scholarship?
10 x £10,000. Every scholarship is worth 10,000 Euros.
How to apply:
- The application can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- There is no separate form required. An applicant who is being considered will receive a notification within the time frame below.
Dates to remember:
- Applicants holding a program offer by 1, December 2017 will receive their scholarship outcome by 16, December 2017.
- Applicants holding a program offer by 1, March 2017 will receive their scholarship outcome by 16, March 2017.
- Applicants holding a program offer by 1, June 2017 will receive their scholarship outcome by 16, June 2017.
For more details go to the official website: