he University of South Australia (UniSA) has invited applications for International PG Research Scholarships (IPRS). The IPRS is for students who are wishing to pursue their post graduate studies for the academic session 2016. The scholarships will be provided to support students enrolling in the university's areas of research concentration and research strength.
About International PG Research Scholarships:
- Scholarship will be covering the tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and a stipend (living allowance) will also be provided.
- The travel expenses will not be covered.
- A thesis allowance is funded to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
- At least $26,288 per annum for 3 years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2016 stipend rate) will be provided.
- Candidates must have a first class degree from a recognised university.
- Candidates must also be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for Masters by research or Ph.D at the University of South Australia. The candidates shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
Last date for applying: August 31, 2016