The School of Psychology offers scholarships to applicants registering on one of the taught MSc programs in September 2017.
Value and availability of Scholarship:
- Receive a £1,000 discount on tuition fees.
- Up to seven awards are available for entry in 2017.
- Scholarships are allocated to applicants who meet the general award criteria outlined below on a competitive basis, applications will be ranked by a selection panel.
General award criteria
- To be eligible for a Scholarship all of the following criteria must be met:
- The applicant must have achieved an excellent result in their Psychology undergraduate degree.
- Indian Candidates need to have a first class with distinction to apply for the scholarship.
And the applicant must become a full-time registered student of one of these courses in September 2017:
- MSc in Cognitive Psychology or Neuropsychology.
- MSc in Developmental Psychology.
- MSc in Forensic Psychology.
- MSc in Group Processes and Intergroup Relations.
- MSc in Organisational Psychology.
- MSc in Political Psychology.
- MSc in Research Methods in Psychology.
- MSc in Social and Applied Psychology.
- The student must demonstrate a commitment to Ph.D. study at the University of Kent.
Applicants from China, India, Malaysia, Turkey, USA, and U K can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirements
The applicant must have achieved an excellent result in their Psychology undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language or other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to apply?
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website.
- Please email (psypgadmissions-at-kent.ac.uk) on or before 31 July 2017 with a cover letter and CV.
- Their request will be considered when you have received and accepted an offer of a place on one of the aforementioned MSc programs, and have satisfied any conditions which the offer is subject to.
The Academic Excellence Scholarship is subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of the award.
The application deadline is July 31, 2017.