The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited renewal applications from the eligible candidates who have been granted scholarship under Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students and were granted scholarship in the year (s)- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.
The candidates should have passed class 12 from CBSE in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. The candidates should have scored at-least 60 per cent.
- Graduation: Rs 1,000.
- Post-Graduation: Rs 2,000
Where to submit the renewal form?
- The duly filled renewal form attested by the head of the institution along with copies of relevant mark sheet and cancelled cheque are to be sent in an envelope superscribing on its top left "F-11, First Renewal/Second Renewal/Third Renewal/Fourth Renewal'.
- Apllication form should be sent to the "Assistant Secretary(Scholarship),7thfloor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,2,Community Centre,Preet Vihar,Delhi-110092" through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.
- The last date to receive online renewal applications: December 15
- Last date to submit hard copy of online applications: December 31.
For more queries contact 011-22526745, 011-22044166 and helpline number 1800-118-002 OR send mail at email@example.com