Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), Bangalore has invited application for KVPY Fellowships 2015 for students pursuing basic science courses and research career in science.
The scholarships are offered with an aim to encourage student to take up research careers in Science and ensure the growth of the best scientific minds for research and development in the country.
|Basic Sciences||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA/SX/SB - during 1st to 3rd years of B.Sc / B.S / B.Stat / B.Math / Integrated M.Sc /M.S||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA/SX/SB - during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc /M.S /M.Math /M.Stat||Rs. 5000||Rs. 28000|
- The KVPY fellowships are offered to Indian nationals who are studying in India
- Students enrolled in an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences, that is, B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biotechnology, Neurosciences, Bioinformatics, Marine Biology, Geology, Human Biology, Genetics, Biomedical Sciences, Applied Physics, Geophysics, Materials Science or Environmental Science are eligible to apply
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, click here
How to Apply?
- Click here to apply online
- The application fees for KVPY-2015 are as follows:
- For General Category/OBC: Rs 1,000+KVAT at 5.5%- Rs 1055
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs 500+KVAT at 5.5%- Rs 528
For more details and information on how to apply? click here
- Students studying in XI standard to 1st year of any undergraduate programme in Basic Sciences namely B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology having aptitude for scientific research will be selected
- Selection of the students will be based on their performance in aptitude test and interview
- Last date to submit online application: August 30, 2015
- Download admit card on: October 05, 2015
- Date of exam: November 01, 2015
For more details on Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana-KVPY Fellowship 2015, visit the website