Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad has invited applications for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) Fellowship 2016.
Scholarship is offered for students pursuing their full time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) in the business disciplines of Accounting, Financial Economics, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Organisational Behaviour and Strategy for the academic session 2016.
- Along with the monthly stipend (Rs 40,000 per month) fully furnished free housing (shared accommodation for unmarried and studios for married students) will be provided to each student
- ISB will provide health insurance for coverage of Rs 75,000 per annum for every student and their dependents
- Candidates should have an undergraduate/postgraduate degree in areas such as business, economics, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, physics or the arts
- All students will be waived off the tuition fee except for sponsored candidates
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online: September 07, 2015
- Application fee is Rs 3,000 to be paid as per the guidelines in the online form
Application deadline: January 04, 2016
For more details on Indian School of Business-FPM Fellowship 2016 Click Here