Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore has invited applications for FPM Fellowship 2016. Scholarships are offered for students pursuing their studies in Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) programme at the institute for the session 2016.
IIM Bangalore offers FPM Admissions in Corporate Strategy & Policy, Economics & Social Sciences, Finance & Control, Marketing, Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management, Production & Operations Management, Quantitative Methods and Information Systems.
- Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs 29,300/-per month (in addition to tuition waiver) for up to 4 years and nine months to cover their living expenses.
- Students are required to be in attendance on a full-time basis and devote all their time to course-work and research, and are also required to provide teaching and research assistance, if selected for fellowship.
- Other financial support includes:
- Startup grant (in year 1) of Rs 75,000 to meet expenses on purchasing hardware, software, etc.
- Contingency grant (annual, in years 2-5) of Rs 25,000 to meet expenses on purchasing hardware, software, etc.
- Post-proposal stipend increment, monthly: Rs. 2,000
- HRA for those who live off-campus, monthly: Rs. 8,500 (single students); Rs. 13,000 (married students)
- Hostel room charge waiver for those who are eligible for financial aid
- National Conference grants of up to Rs. 20,000 each towards accepted papers for two conferences (prior approval needed).
- International Conference grants of up to Rs.1,50,000 each towards a first accepted paper, and up to Rs. 75,000 each for subsequent conferences (prior approval required).
- Candidates should completed master's degree (bachelor's degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master's degree) or a 5 year integrated master's degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks. OR
- Candidates should have a professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55% marks. OR
- Candidates should have a 4 year/ 8 semesters bachelor's degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying programmes are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates require a valid test score either of GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE, JRF (NET) score, or must take the IIMB Test, to be eligible.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can start applying from December 01, 2015.
- The application fee (Non-Refundable) is: Rs. 500/- for candidates applying with either of GMAT, GRE ,CAT ,GRE ,JRF (NET) score and Rs. 1,500/- for candidates opting to take the IIMB Test.
Application deadline: January 25, 2016.
Check here for more details Fellowships