Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT), Ireland is offering scholarships for international students to study abroad in their programs. With attractive offers wooing for an opportunity to study abroad, in Ireland, there could not be a better time for you to get started by grabbing the chance.
Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT), Ireland
Centenary Scholarship Programme
For excellent international students to undertake their Masters studies in DIT's four Colleges (Arts & Tourism, Business, Engineering & Built Environment and Sciences & Health) for the academic year 2017-18
The scholarships are open to applicants from any non-EEA/EU countries. The scholarship encourages the applicants from the following countries to ensure a more diversified student population:
- Brazil (applicants must have completed a year of study in any Irish higher education institution under the Sciences without Borders programme)
- China (including Hong Kong and Macau)
- Republic of Korea
- The United States of America
- Scholarships are only available for full-time taught Masters programmes
- Applicants must hold a first class honours degree from their undergraduate programme, which is recognised for entry to DIT Level 9 programmes
- Applicants must have an IELTS (or equivalent) level at a minimum of 0.5 above the published entry level for the programme of their choice
- In order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must have accepted their offer on DIT's application system. Applications for the scholarship will not be considered for any other status of an application
How to Apply?
- On or before the close of business of the 19th May, 2017, applicants must complete and submit the Centenary Scholarship application form
- Applications should then be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The applications will be assessed by an academic panel in each college to determine the suitability of the candidate. The panel may also select reserve candidates. The decision of the panel is final.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email from the international office and will be required to accept the offer within two weeks. Failure to accept within the stipulated time frame will be deemed as declining the scholarship.
The scholarship programme aims to attract excellent candidates to the taught Masters programmes and encourage early application
About the Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover the awarded amount against one year of tuition fees
- The scholarship offered will cover 50% of the published fees. Recipients of the scholarship must pay the balance of the fees in full prior to registration in DIT. Recipients who require an entry visa must make this payment prior to applying for their visa
- This scholarship is not eligible to be combined with any other tuition scholarship offered by DIT