Master the essentials of managing a successful business with edX's new X-Series on 'Fundamentals of Business Management.' Develop proficiency in the disciplines and skills associated with accounting, finance, marketing, operations, strategy and HR.
June 17, 2016: Today's business professional must be competent to make the right decisions and develop strategies in a global context. This requires sound understanding of key concepts of primary business management functional areas. EdX's new X Series on 'Fundamentals of Business Management' seeks to provides the latest knowledge about the fast-changing business environment and help learners develop core business and management skills.
Taught by IIMBx, this XSeries focuses on developing these core competencies across management disciplines with the following six courses that can be taken in any order:
- Introduction to People Management - July 28, 2016
- Introduction to Business Strategy - Quarter 3, 2016
- Introduction to Corporate Finance - Quarter 3, 2016
- Introduction to Marketing Essentials - Quarter 3, 2016
- Introduction to Operations Management - Self Paced
- Introduction to Accounting - Part 1: Basics of Financial Statements - Archived
Ranging from a duration of 5-7 weeks each, these courses will help learners develop proficiency in the disciplines and skills for managing an organization. This course is taught by IIM Bangalore.
For further information about the series and to register, click here.