Your money is a huge part of your life. It can determine what you can do and where you can go. Learning how to manage your money the right way is an important step toward taking control of your life.
Here is a brief overview of the six lessons in the self-study course Manage Your Money offered by the Ohio State University.
In addition to information and worksheets, each lesson has a set of "Action Steps" to help you apply what you learn to your own money management situation. If you have questions about the course or need additional assistance, please contact your Family and Consumer Sciences Extension Educator.
The chapters includes the lessons as follows:
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Where Does Your Money Go?
- Lesson 3: Stop Spending Leaks
- Lesson 4: How Much Credit Can You Afford?
- Lesson 5: Develop Your Budget
- Lesson 6: Your Net Worth And Financial Records
Keith L. Smith,
Associate Vice President for Ag. Adm. and Director,
TDD No. 800-589-8292 (Ohio only) or 614-292-6181
Official Website: http://ohioline.osu.edu/mym/