Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar offers short term course on Reliability and Availability Quantification, commencing in the session January 2014.
- The aim of the course is to provide the participants an intense training and a comprehensive coverage in methods for reliability engineering, with particular emphasis on the quantification of reliability, availability, performability of computer, communication and software systems.
- For the applications, the use of software package SHARPE will be shown. At the end of the course, the participants are expected to have fair understanding of the basic modeling techniques with the ability of applying them to new and emerging problems.
Who can apply:
- Computer Science Engineers engaged in design and development of ICT systems.
- Senior professionals responsible for directing these activities.
- Students, Teachers and Researchers.
Participants who successfully complete the course will be awarded a certificate.
The course will be conducted at IIT Gandhinagar premises in Ahmedabad.
The course fee is Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) per participant. It includes course material, lunch, and tea breaks. The fee is payable in advance by a crossed draft in favor of "IIT Gandhinagar Project & Consultancy Account", should be payable at Ahmedabad, or via online transfer at the account details given in registration form.
How to apply:
Dr. Pratyush Dayal ,
Coordinator for Course on RAPQ-CCS ,
IIT Gandhinagar,VGEC Complex,
Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382424 .