Foundations of Teaching for Learning 5: Planning for Teaching and Learning is a free online course conducted by the Commonwealth Education Trust.
About the course
This course will help takers consider how to develop appropriate learning goals for individual and groups of students. Course takers shall learn how to plan learning activities to engage your students in ways that will achieve these goals.
This course will help:
- formulate learning goals for diverse learners;
- engage students in ways that will achieve these learning goals through planning lessons using
- appropriate teaching strategies and resources;
- organise and manage a safe and productive learning environment;
- develop strategies for supporting positive student behavior; and
- communicate effectively with students, colleagues, parents and others.
October 27, 2014 December 8, 2014
For further information, click here.