Regional Institute of English (RIE), Chandigarh, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate certificate course in Teaching of English (PGCTE) commencing in 2013.
It is a teacher training course, which will commence from 11 Nov 2013.
- This 3 month In-Service course is for trained graduate/post-graduate teachers of English, working in secondary and senior secondary schools in the northern region.
- Training is conducted through lectures and tutorials supplemented by intensive practice in Communication Skills and Methods of Teaching English.
Candidates should have a M.A in English or B.Ed in English from a recognised university.
For Govt. School Teachers Only:
- Rs. 190/- p.m. for participate from Chandigarh by Chandigarh Administration.
- Rs. 300/- p.m. for participants from Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir by Chandigarh Administration.
- Rs. 2400/- p.m. to all participants from all states under GOI Scheme.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the office counter on payment of Rs 50/- in cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the website of Regional Institute of English.
Last date for the submission of application form is 6th Nov 2013.
Regional Institute of English,
Tel: 0172 - 2676008.