Are you a keen lover of Embroidery? Do you want to make your dresses and home beautiful? Here is a golden opportunity for you to learn it in the best method!
Mridula's School of Embroidery as a pioneer of embroidery in distance education provides the best guidance for you to pursue your creative interests and urge in learning the exquisite, intricate and famous classic embroideries of India.
Learn & do it by yourself. Here are courses along with Video DVD's for Home Makers, Professionals and Students !
Key Course Highlights -:
1) Lucid text with stitch diagrams
2) Explanatory notes to Practice designs
3) How to make embroidery products
4) Design sheets
5) Color illustrations of embroidered designs
6) Guidance and usage of Material specifications and requirements
7) Details of constructing routes for Kasuti, Kutch & Toda embroideries
8) Kit material samples included in each course (Frame, Fabric, Thread, Graph/ tracing sheets etc)
Fee structure: http://www.mridulas.com/embroidery_distance.html
Mridula's School of Embroidery & Fashion Design
Old No 248,New No-332,Ambujammal Street
Alwarpet, Chennai - 600 018 (TN), INDIA
(At TTK Road-Alwarpet signal, Take Second Left turn from Teynampet post office)
Tel. No. +91 044 - 65373432
Email - email@example.com