Online Course On Introduction to Developmental Psychology is offered by The University Of Queensland. This course helps you to learn how we develop over our lifetime, including our ability to think, communicate, and form social attachments.
Interested candidates can enroll in this online courses on or before April 19, 2017.
About developmental psychology course:
- Have you ever wondered what babies are capable of from the moment they are born?
- Developmental psychology is the study of an individual's social, emotional, cognitive, and biological development through his or her lifespan.
- The focus of this course will be from infancy to later life.
- This psychology course will examine how babies and young children develop the ability to function in our world, including their attachment to their caregivers, and their ability to communicate and think about the world.
- Also, covers specific changes during adolescence and later life.
- You should take this course if you are curious to understand what we know about infants' abilities, how we know it, and about the important milestones that we all pass through as we develop.
What is learned in developmental psychology?
- How babies make sense of the world?
- The importance of social attachment.
- Developmental theories.
- Different stages of human language, social, cognitive, and moral development.
- Development in infancy, adolescence and later life.
Duration of the course?
- Length: 8 weeks
- Effort: 1-2 hours per week
- Institution: UQx
- Subject: Social Science
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price: Free Add a verified certificate for $99
- Level: Introductory
For further information and to register, visit the official website.