National Institute of Medical Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore, offers one month certificate course in Positive Psychology Perspective, commencing in 2014.
Positive Psychology Perspective: Research, Education and Communication for Health (P3 REACH).
Frequency: once a year.
Duration: One month full time
Fee payable: Rs 3,000/-
Candidates must have MA / MSc degree in Psychology obtained through a regular full time course from any of the recognised university.
- The interested candidates should send their application on a plain paper along with the following documents:
- Bio data with a recent passport size photograph and full postal address with email id.
- Attested copies of undergraduate and postgraduate level degree certificates along with marks sheets.
- 10 Standard certificate for age proof.
- Research and work experience related documents, if any.
Dr Seema Mehrotra (Course Cordinator),
Department of Clinical Psychology,
M.V. Govindaswamy Center (3rd floor),
NIMHANS, Bangalore - 560029.
Last date for receipt of application on 25 June 2014.